Hello everyone! My name is Natasha, I’m 34 years old, and I’m from North Carolina.
1. When did you first realise you wanted to be a model?
When I was about 13 or 14
2. At what age did you first start modelling?
3. What was your first big break and how did it arise?
When I was scouted by a local modeling agency at the mall
4. What would you say is your biggest achievement so far?
Serving in the military for 8 years
5. How do you like to stay fit?
I love to workout 5-6 days a week
6. What’s your favourite food?
My weakness is pizza and sushi
7. Any advice for people wanting to start modelling?
Never give up and believe in yourself!
8. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
I tripped and fell on my butt in front of my crush at work. It was a little embarrassing, but funny.
9. What’s song best describes you?
“Young and Beautiful “ by Lana Del Ray
10. What would you be if you weren’t a model?
Definitely a fashion designer or a makeup artist
11. Tell me something about you not many people know?
I can be very shy in social situations
12. What do you like doing in your free time?
I love to travel and see the world
13. What do you think is the most interesting thing about you?
I have a great sense of humor and I know how to have a good time, and enjoy life
14. What was your nickname at school?
15. What three things do you need to be successful in this industry?
Drive, perseverance and thick skin
16. Finally, if you were stranded on a desert island what's your one must have beauty product or accessory?
Find out more about
Show You Care & Share
If you enjoyed the "Get To Know" interview please help support the models and share online.