The Beautiful Priscilla took part in our “Get To Know In 15 Questions” mini interview. Priscilla realised she wanted to be a model at the age of 10 and by 13 it had become a reality! To find out more about this lovely young lady read on…
1. When did you realise you wanted to be a model?
I realised I wanted to be a model when I was only 10 years old. I had always watched TV shows like Britains Next Top Model and Americas Next Top Model. Watching and admiring the models on these shows made me want to live the same dream.
2. At what age did you start Modelling?
I started modelling when I was 13 years old. I had my first shoot at a studio in London. I was so pleased to be “living my dream” and at such a young age.
3. What was your first big break and how did it arise?
I have to say my first big break was probably being signed to my first ever agency. I was on twitter and I received notification from then saying they had seen my profile and they loved my photos.
4.What would you say is your biggest achievement so far?
My Biggest achievement so far was this August when I went to Spain and had four different photo shoots. That day was wonderful because I was working around my passions.
5. How do you like to stay fit?
I love sports, I’m currently studying sports. I do a lot of boxing and Yoga. I also like to keep a clean and healthy diet. I also used to run long distance.
6. What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is lasagne
7. Any advice for people wanting to start modelling?
The fashion industry is hard to make it in, it may seem like you are not making any headway or achieving anything, but hold onto your dream! It will come to reality if you work for it and it’s not gonna be handed to you on a plate.
8. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
The funniest thing that’s happened to me recently is falling off the trampoline in sport in front of my class.
9. What song best describes you?
The song that best describes me is, Greatest by Sia
10. What would you be if you were not a model?
I would be a fitness instructor/ personal trainer.
11. Tell me something about you not many people know?
Something many people do not know about me is that I am a pro at archery.
12. What do you like doing in your spare time?
In my spare time I like to do fashion designing and sports.
13. What do you think is the most interesting thing about you?
The ability to be able to be my self without letting people’s views and perspectives change me for who I am.
14. What is your nickname in school?
My nick name is Priz
15. What three things do you need to be successful in this industry?
To be successful in this industry you need, motivation, determination and passion! Don’t let people tell you, you can’t make it – you can!
Find Out More About Priscilla Alenyo